Sound Work Readers Teachers Manual Set C
This teacher's manual is a useful resource to accompany Sound Work Readers Set C. it contains ideas for the integration of a structured, specific phonics element into your reading/spelling teaching programme.
This manual includes:
- general information and handy hints
- general BLM for each of the stories (giving children opportunity to sequence the narrative)
- blackline masters tailored to each of the 11 books in Set C
- for each reader in the series: synopsis, guided reading notes, reading strategies
- vocabulary extension exercises for some of the readers.