Science Now 1 CD-ROM
- Develops understanding of physical sciences, chemical sciences (material world), biological sciences (living world) and earth and space sciences.
- Information is presented in numerous ways including:
- breakout boxes
- Plenty of hands-on learning through investigations and experiments.
- Addresses the Australian Curriculum.
- Authored by an Australian teacher.
- Pull-out answers provided in each book.
- Focuses on building strong science inquiry skills.
- Inferential questioning included in almost every unit.
- Beautifully presented in full colour.
- Curriculum alignment grid printed on the inside front cover.
A great value supplementary compact disc is available for purchase with any class set of Science Now workbooks. Each disc contains a non-printable PDF version of the corresponding book designed to be projected through an IWB or onto a standard whiteboard.
The purpose of the discs is to make both the marking and explaining of content easier for the teacher.
|Year Level||Year 1|