Primary Quizzes Ages 8 to 10
Primary Quizzes - help increase general knowledge
blackline master quizzes can be presented and marked in a variety of
ways, allowing students to work individually or in groups. Recording
sheets are provided to record students’ results. Suggestions for
expanding the topics in each quiz are also provided, covering a range of
curriculum and skill areas.
- 40 educational quizzes aimed at expanding students’ knowledge of their world.
- Each quiz covers a range of topics, including mathematics, animals, our body and general knowledge, as well as a ‘Did You Know?’ fact about one of the question topics.
- Each quiz includes question types that help the student find the correct answer, such as multiple choice and true or false.
- A teachers page accompanies each quiz, containing suggestions on how to prepare for each quiz, a resource list and ideas for expanding selected question topics.
- Quizzes can be presented and marked in a variety of ways, allowing students to work individually or in groups.
- Recording sheets and answers are provided.
A fun, challenging resource to build general knowledge
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4|