Practise Your Phonics with Traditional Tales Complete Collection (21 Books Slipcase)
These well-loved traditional stories have been carefully retold using phonics and familiar language so that children can read them for themselves. The Traditional Tales series is part of the Oxford Reading Tree, which is used in 80% of schools to teach reading. This collection of stories is carefully levelled to Oxford Levels so that children can read the texts for themselves as they progress from wordless stories (ages 4+) to chapter books (ages 6–7).
This Traditional Tales Complete Collection offers:
- A clear phonics progression providing lots of practice to build reading confidence and success.
- A range of tales from around the world - a perfect introduction to different cultures and traditions.
- A rich selection of stories and illustrations to capture your child's imagination and inspire a love of reading.
- A parent handbook plus tips, talking points and a fun activity after every story.
Each book measures approximately 250 x 250mm, page count ranges from 24-32 pages.
- Handbook for Parents
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Tale of Little Red Riding Hood
- Twelve Dancing Princesses
- The Frog Prince
- Yoshi the Stonecutter
- Monkey's Magic Pipe
- How the Bear Lost His Tail
- The Magic Paintbrush
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- Oh, Jack!
- The Moon in the Pond
- Tom, Dad and Colin and Hans in Luck
- Chicken Licken and Right for Me
- Rabbit on the Run and Dick and His Cat
- Get the Rat! and Lots of Nuts
- Run, Run! and The Big Carrot
- The Ugly Duckling and The Elves and the Shoemaker
|Year Level||Preschool, Kindergarten|
|Date of Publication||2014|