The Poetry of TS Eliot Student Book (Advanced Module B)
For Year 12 English Advanced Module B: Critical Study of Literature
The Poetry of TS Eliot: A Critical Study of Literature engages students in an enjoyable and detailed study of the prescribed poems for the NSW Stage 6 English Year 12 Module B: Critical Study of Literature. It has been designed to improve critical knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of the poems as literary texts.
The poems covered in this student book include:
- 'The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock'
- 'Rhapsody on a Windy Night'
- 'The Hollow Men'
- 'Journey of the Magi'
This student book is a highly valuable resource for students and teachers of the NSW Stage 6 English Year 12 Advanced Module B: Critical Study of Literature. It includes:
- Engaging classroom activities to develop skills in analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of texts
- Texts regarded as quality literature
- Texts that represent a variety of cultural, social, and gender perspectives
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Subject||English, English Advanced|