Parliamo Italiano Insieme 2 Student Book
Parliamo Italiano Insieme is a brand new Italian series for beginner students in Years 7-10. Level 1 is intended for Years 7-8 and Level 2 for Years 9-10.
This series is written to meet the full requirements of the Australian Curriculum: Languages Italian and is the ideal course to support you and your students with transition to the new curriculum.
Combining a well-paced approach with a focus on intercultural skills, your students will be able to build their language skills with confidence while developing their intercultural competence.
The series provides a full suite of engaging print and digital resources including fun interactive activities for language practice and audio material by Italian native speakers.
- Global connections – a ‘visual’ lead into the chapter, with lots of prompts for intercultural discussion. Explore language and culture with the aid of up-to-date and authentic stimulus materials
- Cartoon Stories – at the start of every chapter cartoon stories showcase the key language in a fun and engaging way
- Comunichiamo – focuses on the key linguistic functions with many examples and models, providing the opportunity to start using the target language with confidence
- Testi – includes a range of different text types for reading
- Obievettivo Lingua – explores the ‘system of language’ in detail. Grammar is explored in a way that encourages students’ reflections and deductions
- Progetto – An end-of-unit task stepped with careful scaffolds for students to complete
- Vocabolario – End-of-unit glossaries recapping the key language with English translations. Throughout each unit, you can also find a wide range of linguistic and intercultural activities for classroom use.
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10|
|Date of Publication||2016|
|Subject||Foreign Languages, Italian|