Oxford English 1 Knowledge and Skills Australian Curriculum Student Book + obk (Available to Order)
Oxford English is a new series for the Australian Curriculum: English. This blended print and digital title has a strong emphasis on the language and literacy strands of the Australian Curriculum: English and provides students with a firm grounding in grammar and language use.
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’. As well as containing the student text, this obook offers additional literature units focusing on texts relevant to the cross-curriculum priorities, as well as popular classic and contemporary texts.
The Oxford English series offers:
- integrated coverage of the Australian Curriculum: English for years 7–10
- 25 focused units per book, covering grammar, punctuation, comprehension, reading, writing, spelling and vocabulary
- a wealth of engaging literary, non-literary and digital texts used as stimulus
- a flexible format with room for student answers in the write-in workbooks, or in the accompanying digital obooks
- extensive literature material including a range of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Asian texts, as well as those that link to the sustainability cross-curricular priority.
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8|
|Date of Publication||28.01.2013|