Integrated Topic Series All About My World (Lower Primary)
It’s all done for you!
Basic concepts and skills become more meaningful when presented as an integrated topic!
There is no need to spend hours and hours pulling together the materials and activities for your integrated topic units. The Integrated Topic Series has it all – and in full colour too! The books provide full-colour story books and ready-to-use activities to teach skills and concepts across the whole lower primary curriculum. Each book is divided into five units on the topic.
All of the units provide the following resources:
• five colour story books (10 A4 pages) that can be laminated and used for shared reading
• a smaller black and white photocopiable version of each story book that students can colour and take home
• cut-out colour storyboard pieces to enhance vocabulary and concept development for each unit
• colour literacy centre activities for each story
• a wide variety of lessons focusing on reading, maths, art, dramatic play, cooking and music
• letters to parents explaining the unit and providing suggestions on how to support their child’s learning about the topic in the home
All About My World:
1. All About Me
2. All About My Family
3. All About My Friends
4. All About My Home
5. All About My Neighbourhood
|Year Level||Kindergarten, Year 1, Year 2|