iiTomo 3+4 Student Book, eBook and Activity Book (1e)
- iiTomo 3+4 Student Book
- iiTomo 3+4 Activity Book
- iiTomo 3+4 Reader+ Access Code - for 27 months access from date of activation
iiTomo is a national course for Japanese. With its ground-breaking approach to Intercultural Language Learning (IcLL), iiTomo is an up-to-date and comprehensive package for teachers and students.
Student Book Features
- explicit use of Intercultural Language Learning principles such as analysing, noticing, making connections and reflecting on one's own and others' language(s) and culture(s) provides rich and meaningful learning
- Script (hiragana and kanji) is introduced in purposeful and meaningful contexts. Hiragana is introduced an progressively over the first three chapters so that students learn to read and write quickly and confidently
- A range of text types provide opportunities to develop students' literacy skills
- Photographs shot on location specifically for the series are integral to the Intercultural Language Learning approach adopted.
Activity Book Features
- Wide range of tasks which incorporate Intercultural Language Learning principles such as noticing, making comparisons and pre-and post-learning reflection
- Carefully sequenced and paced tasks provide comprehensive practice of the new language and script in the student books
- Clear signposts give students a sense of completion and increase motivation
- Learning how-to-learn strategies cater for a range of student learning styles.
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
We recommend you check the required technical specifications for Pearson Reader.
|Date of Publication||2012|
|Subject||Foreign Languages, Japanese|