Excel Problem Solving Years 3-4
Excel Basic Skills: Problem Solving Years 3-4 is designed to give Year 3 and Year 4 children the opportunity to practise problem solving skills that have been taught at school. It shows students, step-by-step, how to apply basic skills of mathematics and logic to solve problems.
In this book your child will find:
- An innovative approach to mathematical problem solving
- Self-contained units of work with easy-to-understand explanations
- A wide variety of interesting activities
- Revision tests throughout to test their progress
- A lift-out answer section.
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4|
|Date of Publication||2004|