Design & Technology Stage 6 Print and Digital (New 2015 Edition)
Written by a highly experienced and creative team of design educators, Design and Technology: Stage 6:
encourages students to explore the latest production processes, engage with both popular and emerging technologies and examine the impact of technological activity as they produce creative design solutions.
brings design to life with a host of video, rich media and interactive resources in the included interactive textbook.
draws on detailed case studies and designer profiles to further explore the design process and its relation to innovation and other contexts.
provides superior exam support for students as they prepare for assessment and exams and complete their major design project.
The optional Toolkit offers study and exam advice, examples of student work to help with folio development, and further activities to support students as they prepare for assessment and exams and to complete their major design project.
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12|
|Date of Publication||May 2015|
|Subject||Design & Technology, Technology|
- Unity Grammar Year 11 2020
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 12 2020
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- Popular Year 12 Texts and Study Guides
- St Paul's Catholic College Year 11 2019 Greystanes
- Gilroy College Year 12 2020
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 11 2020
- Al Sadiq College Year 11 2019
- Nagle College Blacktown Year 11 2019
- Nagle College Blacktown Year 12 2020