Cambridge Preliminary Legal Studies 4E (Print and Digital)
Cambridge Legal Studies Fourth Edition combines the latest information, cases and statistics on all aspects of the law in an accessible, student-friendly resource package for the HSC and Preliminary course. It includes a print student text and two extended digital versions - an online Interactive Textbook and a downloadable PDF for offline access.
New case studies, media articles, legislation and statistics ensure students are engaging with the most up-to-date material available and can apply their knowledge to real-world situations.
The complete resource package provides comprehensive coverage of all core and option syllabus topics, giving teachers the flexibility to teach options that are of most interest and relevance to their particular classes.
Superior exam preparation support includes dot-point summaries of themes and challenges, chapter summaries, Review and Research activities to consolidate learning and extend research skills, and exam-style multiple-choice and extended-response questions.
New, highly topical Law and Practice case studies in the Preliminary text include Julian Assange, the Bali Nine and Alcohol and Violence.
The Interactive Textbook brings legal studies to life through rich media, pop-up definitions, interactive activities, and additional chapters.
Interactive Textbook Included
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Date of Publication||2016|
- Unity Grammar Year 11 2019
- St Maroun's College Year 11 2019
- AIA Kellyville Year 11 2019
- Al-Faisal College Year 11 2019 Auburn
- Al-Faisal College Year 11 2019 Minto
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- Amity College Year 11 2019 (all campuses)
- St Paul's Catholic College Year 11 2019 Greystanes
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 11 2019
- Malek Fahd Year 11 2019 (All Campuses)
- Green Valley Year 11 2019
- Marian Catholic College Year 11 2019
- AIA Strathfield Year 11 2019