Cambridge Mathematics 3 Unit Year 12 Enhanced (Print and Digital)
Written by highly respected and experienced authors, Cambridge Mathematics Enhanced 3 Unit Year 12 is a series of exceptional quality that can cater for a range of abilities in the maths classroom. It provides engaging and logical resources designed to encourage mathematical imagination, demonstrate the relationships between topics, and reflect the key syllabus emphases.
This new Enhanced Version enables teachers and students to take full advantage of the latest educational technologies. They include access to the Interactive Textbook and the PDF Textbook to provide flexible and innovative digital resourcing options for class and home use.
- The current and new versions will have the same pagination, allowing schools to use the current texts alongside the new versions.
- A large number of fully worked examples demonstrate mathematical processes and encourage independent learning. Exercises are carefully graded to suit the range of students undertaking each mathematics course
- Online self-marking objective response quizzes provide further opportunities to practice the multiple choice style questions included in HSC Maths exams.
2 Unit / 3 Unit Mathematics:
- Foundation questions consolidate fluency and understanding, development questions encourage students to apply their understanding to a particular context.
- Extension or Challenge questions inspire further thought and development for advanced students.
- The wealth of questions in these three categories enables teachers to make a selection to be attempted by students of differing abilities and provides students with opportunities to practice questions of the standard they will encounter in their HSC exams.
If you order this product you will receive the following components:
Textbook: delivered in full colour print.
PDF Textbook: a downloadable PDF version of the student text that enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. The PDF textbook can be used in class or as a reference at home.
Interactive Textbook: a HTML version of the student text that delivers interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience of the student text. It is viewed through an internet browser. Usually available for purchase separately, for a limited time the Interactive Textbook will be included at no extra cost with the Cambridge Mathematics Enhanced version.
To access the PDF Textbook and the Interactive Textbook simply register for a Cambridge GO account and enter the 16 character access code found in the separate sealed pocket.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||Jul-12|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Extension 1|