Cambridge HSC Legal Studies Fourth Edition (print and digital)
Still the most up-to-date, relevant and comprehensive resource available for Stage 6 Legal Studies.
The Interactive Textbook brings legal studies to life through rich media, pop-up definitions, interactive activities, extended material and complete coverage of all of the HSC Options including Indigenous peoples and Shelter.
Superior exam preparation support includes dot-point summaries of themes and challenges, chapter summaries, Review and Research activities to consolidate learning and extend research skills, and exam-style multiple-choice and extended-response questions.
The complete resource package provides comprehensive coverage of all core and option syllabus topics, giving teachers the flexibility to teach options that are of most interest and relevance to their particular classes.
New case studies, media articles, legislation and statistics ensure students are engaging with the most up-to-date material available and can apply their knowledge to real-world situations.Cambridge Legal Studies Fourth Edition combines the latest information, cases and statistics on all aspects of the law in an accessible, student-friendly resource package for the HSC and Preliminary course. It includes a print student text and two extended digital versions - an online Interactive Textbook and a downloadable PDF for offline access.
|Date of Publication||June 2016|
|Year Level||Year 12|
- Unity Grammar Year 12 2020
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 12 2020
- Al-Faisal College Year 12 2020 Auburn
- St Maroun's College Year 12 2019
- Popular Year 12 Texts and Study Guides
- Malek Fahd Year 12 2020 (All Campuses)
- Marian Catholic College Year 12 2020
- Gilroy College Year 12 2020
- Al-Faisal College Year 12 2020 Campbelltown
- Green Valley Year 12 2020
- Delany College Granville Year 12 2019
- St Andrews Marayong Year 12 2020